GDITisseekinga Systems AdministratorforacontractpositioninKuwait–TS/SCIrequired!
The Systems Administrator will be part of a dynamic team supporting US Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) customers at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait on the I2TS3 contract. This position provides IT support to systems on multiple networks including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all assigned client, server/storage, and/or network systems. Prior experience in SWA a plus. TS/SCI required at time of hire. Must hold current, DoD 8570 IAT Level II baseline and appropriate computing environment certifications at time of hire and have at least 3 years remaining on a valid US Passport. Must be willing to live & work in the State of Kuwait or forward deploy to austere locations as directed, and follow all corporate and local site policies and host nation laws.
- Provide polite and friendly customer service at all times, attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, and efficiently escalate incidents to higher tiers of service when required
- Tasks include but are not limited to:
- In & Out process users, including account requests, setting up workstations, mapping drives and printers, etc
- Execute basic to advanced systems administration tasks, including Active Directory management, storage management, NTFS and file share permissions, server installation, operation, maintenance, etc.
- Install/load hardware & software for client/ server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, printers, digital senders, video teleconferences, VOIPs, and other standard office equipment and provide problem isolation, identification, diagnosis and resolution to HW & SW issues on all assigned equipment
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any related processes; complete infrastructure work as directed (running cable (fiber and copper), cable management deskside, in comms closets, and in server rooms, etc)
- Track hardware and software from assigned areas in Army System Integration Database (ASID)
- Provide PKI Trusted Agent and related services
- Support the unit COMSEC program, including configuration of encryption devices and program management
- Support cybersecurity efforts, including Incident Response and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, secure system configurations (STIG) and/or apply patches and updates to all assigned systems
- Support the service desk as needed and directed
- Document all work, incident status and solutions in incident database tools such as Remedy as directed, ensures completeness and accuracy of tickets, and escalate issues as need
- Teach, train, mentor junior team members through sharing of technical expertise and/or experience.
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the site lead, including surging to alternate locations for customer requirements
Required Minimum Qualifications at Time of Hire:
- ESITE Level 2: High School Diploma and 8 years of applicable experience, or an Associate’s Degree and 6 years experience, or Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years experience.
- One of the following IAT II baseline certs (or higher): Security+|ce, CCNA: Security, SSCP
- One of the following Computing Environment certs (or higher): MCTS (Exam 70-411); MCSA: Server 2012; Server+, MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals or MS Specialist Win10 (Exam 70-697) or CCENT or A+|ce
- Requires active TOP SECRET clearance with immediate eligibility for SCI access
- Work is 12‐hours per day, 7 days a week, and is subject to Kuwaiti Labor Law
- Position is on‐call 24x7, including weekends and holidays, and may also include night‐shift work
- Position requires processing CRC and be required to pass medical screening and be designated “fit for deployment.” (http://www.bliss.army.mil/CRC/contractor_dep_BCO.html)
- Position requires additional medical testing to obtain Kuwaiti Work Visa and Residency
- Unaccompanied positions includes off‐post housing and shared vehicle provided by contract; however, future operational requirements may dictate assignment and further deployment to austere locations as needed
Trains military personnel on the 35F MOS by utilizing various forums of instruction, such as formal classroom training courses , course facilitation, CBT's, workshops, exercises, and field based STX's. Prepares training material, such as but not limited to course outlines, course manuals, background materials, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, course assessment forms, and training aids. Maintain currency in the area of expertise and will be expected to function as an expert in the 35F career field. Updates course documentation on a continuous basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Conduct classroom instruction and perform duties as a MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator Instructor providing instruction for maintaining intelligence systems to insure proper function. Scope The MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining and integrating intelligence gathering systems, computers and networks used by MI Soldiers. Some of your duties as an MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator instructor may include: Training to maintain, test and repair communications equipment. Training to maintain and integrate MI computers and networks. Training to Assess and extract data from fixed, portable and wireless storage/communication devices. Training to perform pre, during, and post-mission operational checks on MI aerial platforms, sensors, and systems. Training to maintain, test and repair communications equipment. Training to maintain and integrate MI computers and networks. Training to Assess and extract data from fixed, portable and wireless storage/communication devices. Training to perform pre, during, and post-mission operational checks on MI aerial platforms, sensors, and systems.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance. 6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Lead Technician, Help Desk – Service Desk Specialist (L2)
Location: Pearl Harbor, HI
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Service Desk Specialist:
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, and other local procedures as required to ensure mission success.
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc.
- High School diploma/GED with 8-years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 6-years of experience, or Bachelor's degree with 4-years of experience
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment Certification:MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Travel maybe required to support the mission
Perform related planning; installation; configuration; operations and maintenance; documentation; network coordination and engineering activities related to network services. Provide coordination with the customer's network engineers to ensure installed/LCR equipment has been documented within the network monitoring system; Network Configuration Manager (NCM) and Access Control System (ACS).
Perform off-site surveys; installation; configuration; maintenance; documentation; hardware support; and testing at CONUS and OCONUS locations; as required.
Knowledge; Skills and Abilities
DoD 8570 IAT Level II required
ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
Has technical knowledge of all phases of network operations
Inside Plant (ISP) installation standards experience
Cisco Call Manager Experience (Move; Add; Change; Delete (MACD) actions)
Excellent communication skills; shows tact; effective listening skills and follow through
Will be required to provide clear written documentation on network diagrams
Must be able to effectively interact with staff from other sections on complex client/server problems
Detail oriented and organized; able to understand network evaluation criteria and be exact in assessments
Must closely follow network protocols and methodology
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
- Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases.
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
- Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
- Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Tests designed applications.
- Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Analysts.
- Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in database development, coding, and design, including business analysis, event modeling, logical and physical database design, data access analysis and design, DBMS optimization, archive and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, security, and change management.
- Proficiency in the use of one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
- Professional certification(s) may be required, depending on job assignment.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
GDIT's Total Rewards Team is growing, and we're looking for a Compensation Manager to lead a team of Analysts in designing and administering total rewards programs for a dynamic organization. We're in the process of integrating two large companies, which brings a variety of interesting, challenging projects to the Compensation Team. This person will play an active role in managing these projects.
1. Manages the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs, including job analysis, salary administration and performance management.
2. Manages the administration of incentive compensation, stock and related variable pay programs.
3. Supervises assigned compensation staff.
4. Participates in the development and implementation of compensation policies and procedures.
5. Ensures compliance with relevant labor laws.
6. Manages the company's response to audit requests from DOL, DCAA and internal auditors.
7. Maintains current knowledge of labor laws and related regulations and trends affecting the compensation function.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
The Senior Software Engineer...
Performs detailed analysis, design, code development, integration, and test software components, services, scripts, and applications for computer based systems supporting Special Operations Forces.
Performs and supports rapid development efforts to satisfy critical mission needs and new innovative capabilities that enable delivery of real-world combat effects.
Enhances and updates existing software components, services, and applications for integration with new and/or updated hardware and software.
Creates and/or updates build definitions for configuring and deploying software components, services, and applications.
Designs and configures environment for modeling, simulation, and testing.
Designs and develops utility programs and tools.
Works with cross-functional teams following Agile Development Methods supporting daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, tasking, and reviews.
Provides technical support to intra-organizational staff on a regular basis as well as infrequent contact with inter-organizational staff and outside customers and vendors for technical expertise.
Creates or update program documents such as: Software Requirements Specification (SRS), Software Design Document (SDD), Interface Control Document (ICD), Software Test Descriptions (STD), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), etc.
Provides technical direction to junior software personnel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Software development experience in C/C++, .NET, C#, WPF, WCF required
- Software development experience using Object-Oriented principles required.
- Software Source Control experience with Git, SVN, TFSVC, or other software configuration management tool required
- Experience utilizing ICDs and SRS to develop quality software solutions that fully meet all requirements required
- Working knowledge of fundamental design principles behind developing scalable services
- Development experience with Microsoft PowerShell
- Experience with creation and usage of Virtual Machines
- Familiar with concepts of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiar with concepts of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Familiar with concepts of Software Design Patterns (e.g., Factory, Singleton, etc.)
- Working knowledge of desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10, Windows 7, Red Hat, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented and organized and have excellent technical analysis as well as business communication skills
Highly Desired Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Publish-Subscribe Model messaging pattern and/or Service Oriented Architecture highly desired.
- Working knowledge of tactical datalinks (SADL, HPW, L-16, etc.) highly desired
- Working knowledge of one or more applications: PFPS, FalconView, and CoT software applications used by DoD highly desired
- Working knowledge of MIL-STD 1553 Data Bus architecture and protocols highly desired
- Must be DoD 8570 IAT-Level-1 compliant (Security-Plus CE preferred) certification to start; with the ability to obtain the International ISC2 CSSLP certification within 6 months of hire
- Must have a Secret Clearance to begin work and the ability to obtain a Top Secret-SCI clearance
- The work is performed in an office and lab environment
- Possible short term TDYs to meet with users
- Must be able to obtain a passport for OCONUS travel, if required
- Lift over 35 LBS
The Junior i2EC Analyst:
Perform all-source intelligence analysis, including producing reports based on identity intelligence submissions and writing intelligence information reports (IIRs).
Provide Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) for the i2 related modalities within biometrics, forensics, and Document & Media Exploitation (DOMEX) for global SOF.
Develop and maintain i2 Fusion Analysis Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and execute a Program of Instruction (POI) for i2 Analysis training IAW current guidelines for i2 Pre-Mission Training (PMT) provided by the USSOCOM i2EC. POI available upon task order award.
Provide analytical input, during future requirements development, testing, evaluation, and training events for new biometric sensors, forensics, CELLEX, DOMEX and SOFEX web applications / architectures or processes.
Ensure production dissemination to appropriate i2 related data repositories, both current and future, for example the Department of Defense (DoD) Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS).
Provide all necessary quantifiable i2 production statistics for the Management Monthly Status Report (MMSR) and any future requirements gathering and process development.
Conduct briefings and prepare White / Information Papers.
Provide nominations and support for the management of watchlists and watchlist type products including the Biometrics Enabled Watchlist (BEWL) and the Digital Media Enabled Watchlist (DMEWL) for theater specific and comprehensive lists which provide a method for operationalizing the output of biometrics and forensics intelligence.
Provide SOFEX-TEA i2 notional products to support JETC training PED requirements.
Provide i2 temporary embedded PED support to deployed military units in accordance with guidance from the SOCOM Intelligence Community (IC) and theater i2 senior leadership both CONUS and OCONUS.
Provide nominations to the DoD BEWL for persons of interest in accordance with all applicable SOPs.
Manage DoD BEWL nominations with the current theater BEWL in accordance with all applicable SOPs.
Coordinate with other theater elements and CONUS SOCOM reach-back BEI/FEI/DEI capabilities to provide support to theater i2 requirements.
Provide i2 analysis and/or BEWL management training to military personnel.
Provide continuous professional development on new/emerging biometrics intelligence processes which supports worldwide operations, National and COCOM intelligence priorities, and other applicable
ARMA-Global is seeking a self-starter Non-Standard Senior Communications Subject Matter Expert who possess a broad range of communications knowledge that can support the conduct of cybersecurity operations at Miami, FL as a member of an integrated government/contractor team of technical and functional experts. The office supports USSOCOM networks and systems for cyber threats and works with stakeholders to mitigate and remediate identified vulnerabilities. This position will require expertise in:
- Analyze and evaluate programs and/or project portfolios throughout the acquisition lifecycle
- Utilize industry best practices in the collection and analysis of data for communications systems or other defense or homeland related information systems including cost, schedule and risk
- Interface and liaise with clients in the collection and documentation of requirements and capability gaps from users and field operators
- Coordinates with technical teams and leadership to ensure user requirements are met
- Participates in testing and deployment of solutions. Develops reports and analyzes performance metrics and documents results
- Recommends short- and long-term solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of systems and programs
- Coordinates with functional teams and users to formulate complex technical solutions. Informs management of appropriate developments in technical support efforts
- Evaluates existing and emerging products and services for appropriateness
- Participate and in the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions. Coordinates activities with technical operations personnel as appropriate
- Researches current systems technology and serves as a technical operations subject matter expert and user champion on complex systems processes and procedures
- Conduct and assist in technical operations planning and ICD-304 coordination
- Utilize ECN and associated networks to draft and coordinate technical cables
- Provides leadership to internal and external personnel on highly complex events procedures
- Must be willing to take a Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph with 6 months of hiring
If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
9. Analyzes customer needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special project as required.
ARMA Global is seeking a self-starter that performs work in a small team capacity and can support a dynamic customer responsible for the following:
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes enhancements to existing items
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities
- Resolves hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations
- Participates in highly complex projects with customers, managers, end-users
Experience with DoD level policy in regards to handling sensitive information handling, processes and procedures required. Must be able to work in a cross functional team with other departments and agencies and coordinate across military services and DoD organizations to evaluate and understand initiatives and gaps. Maintain references, record documents and information from a variety of sources related to providing support. If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
1. Analyzes voice, video, and data communications networks, including troubleshooting, configuring, upgrading, planning, designing, evaluating, and selecting.
2. Plans network layouts and configures VoIP, routers, and switch systems in enterprise environments.
3. Draw network topologies as required for engineering and operations support documentation.
4. Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
5. Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
6. May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
7. May perform network administration duties.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
9. May serve as technical team or task leader.
10. May serve as NOC analyst monitoring systems and networks; reporting to stake holders; managing IR queues; and tracking tasks and progress.
11. May serve as NOC networks analyst handling first level support/triage for significant support problems.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Cisco and/or Juniper route/switch knowledge is preferred.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering. 2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements. 4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements. 6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems. 7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance. 8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. 9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced systems engineers. 10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Plans, prepares and delivers Mission Command training. Regularly contributes analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation requiring expertise in the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Responsible for monitoring ongoing training and modifying scenarios in real time as needed to insure the training objectives are achieved. Conducts post-training analysis to measure the effectiveness of the training, and where appropriate, recommends changes to specific scenarios to better represent the in-theater experience. The TIs Primary duties consist of performing non-manual work directly related to the general business operations of the MTC Director as detailed in the statement of work (SOW) and the MTC Director’s customers, military units. Performance of these duties requires TIs to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance within the framework of the approved Event Life Cycle Management (ELM) process. The TI’s primary duties require advanced knowledge and independent decision-making. A TI’s work is redominantly intellectual in character and requires the employee to consistently exercise discretion and judgment. While testing and troubleshooting in the tradition sense are a minor part of the job duties. Maintaining technical proficiency is a significant part of the duties and is implicit in the TI certification & training event support process. Technical proficiency here transcends one system to a "system of systems" (SOS) (specifically US Army Mission Command capabilities), systems integration environment, the management of training products, and training US Army Battalion & Brigade Battle Staffs in the utilization of SOS and SOS products. TIs integrate requisite Live, Virtual, Constructive, Gaming and Mission Command (LVCG+MC) within training environments that include classrooms for individual training and venues for collective training of small to large groups. TIs train military users; develops training methods and materials such as curriculum, lectures, and computer-based training aids based on consultation with client / user specifications. Consults with users to design, create, and configure systems to meet their training requirements. TIs are responsible for maintaining technical and tactical proficiency with the software and training support package (TSP) products for multiple LVCG+MC capabilities.
TIs document system configurations, analyzes the operational effectiveness of architectures in supporting mission needs and to establish best practices and solutions; creates, tests and/or modifies computer system functions or programs, including prototypes as required to achieve desired functionality and performance optimization within a training environment. TIs tests and troubleshoots both hardware and software to ensure minimal downtime of systems through the use of capability documents and performance of operational readiness tests in preparation for training events; analyzes and documents flaws in system configuration and implements corrections. TIs assist in the conduct of Certification Programs designed to professionally develop peer TIs. TIs participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required to support customer requirements.
2. Communities of Practice:
TIs are assigned primary Duties and Responsibilities within a Functional Area of one of the Communities of Practice (CoP) listed below with mutual support requirements across all CoPs.
A. Individual Training (IT)
• Develops, organizes, and maintains an Operator Training focused Training Support Package (TSP) for their assigned system(s) of responsibility that encompasses new operator and sustainment training for basic operator, system integration, and senior leader. Utilizes official system Program / Product Manager’s training products, or in the absence of a designated Program / Product Manager, utilizes the commercial software/hardware developer’s technical and training material, as the basis of the TSP development and updates the TSP on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance of training material.
• Delivers operator level training within a classroom environment in accordance with established MTC TSPs. Monitors student enrollment and updates student attendance and academic reports. Prepares records of training activities, student rosters, participant progress, and program effectiveness. Submit reports in a timely manner to the Individual Training Branch Manager. Monitors student survey and demographic data for completeness and accuracy.
B. Collective Training: Mission Command (CT: MC)
• Develops Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) for the employment of MC systems. Designs voice and data system architectures for unit staff / team collaboration and information sharing within Tactical Operations Centers (TOC), Command Post (CP) and War-fighter functional area cell systems / applications architectures based on user or system design specifications.
• Develops training environments that are unique to unit training requirements, completes setup and configuration of systems, conducts testing, troubleshooting and modification of systems as required. Delivers single and multi-echelon collective training in accordance with established MTC TSPs.
• Designs comprehensive operational procedures for an integrated federation of MC systems and simulation / stimulation systems. Configures system interface nodes, documents end to end connectivity and tactical message flow, maintains the real-time operational status; tests hardware architecture and software for the conduct of staff training employing numerous LVCG+MC capabilities as applicable.
C. Collective Training: Gaming / Simulations (CT: G&S)
o Develops and adapts training materials and documentation to support Gaming and Simulations capabilities.
o Develops training environments that are unique to unit training requirements, completes setup and configuration of systems, conducts testing, troubleshooting and modification of systems as required. Delivers single and multi-echelon collective training in accordance with established MTC TSPs.
3. Systems and Applications supported:
A. US Army Mission Command capabilities to include but not limited to:
• Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS)
• Air and Missile Defense Work Station (AMDWS)
• Battle Command Sustainment Support System (BCS3)
• Command Post of the Future (CPOF)
• Force Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2) - Blue Force Tracker (BFT)
• Force Battle Command Brigade and Below (FBCB2) – Joint Capabilities Release (JCR)
• Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS)
• Tactical Ground Reporting (TIGR)
• Tactical Mission Command servers (TMC)
B. Collaboration (voice and data) capabilities to include but not limited to:
• Voice communications
C. Gaming and Virtual training capabilities to include but not limited to Virtual Battle-space 3 (VBS3)
D. Constructive Simulations / Stimulations to include but not limited to:
• Joint Conflict and Tactical Simulation (JCATS)
• Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) Entity Resolution Federate (ERF)
• Extended Air Defense Simulation (EADSIM)
• Joint Defense Logistics Model (JDLM)
• Virtual Reality Scene Generator (VRSG) / Multiple Unified Simulation Environment (MUSE)
• Fires Simulation (FireSim)
• After Action Review System (AARS)
• One Semi-Automated Forces (OneSAF)
• Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) Entity Resolution Federate (ERF)
• War Fighters Simulation (WARSIM)
• Live Virtual Constructive – Integrating Architecture (LVC-IA) components
As a systems engineer; performs design of server and application architectures. Performs the administrative operation and maintenance of server hardware and software. Maintains system security and executes practices and procedures; monitors usage statistics and logs; monitors and remedies attempts to penetrate or corrupt server files. Maintains baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings. Institutes troubleshooting and incident response procedures. Troubleshoots system related problems. Provides team leadership and guidance to less experienced administrators. Responsible for the training; motivation; discipline and performance evaluation of assigned employees. Remains current in operating systems/software analysis and technological developments and applications. Recommends future direction or projects to management. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
With a wide range of knowledge, evaluate, design, document, install, implement, test, and perform problem isolation and resolution, monitor, tune and sets standards for all aspects of Unified Comms (UC). Maintain a complex range of computer network components and systems. Plans and coordinates computer network initiatives. Researches, evaluates and recommends new computer network equipment and technologies. Design solutions to operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment. Provide internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to application developers, computer operations, workstation support, company management and departmental clients. Works with other Special Operations network professionals as directed to coordinate efforts, resolve cross-team issues and communicate changes.
Serves as a Collective Training Planner for Sourced Units, for the United States Army Reserve Command’s (USARC) Collective Training Division of the G37. Responsible for coordinating and assisting units with developing pre-mobilization and pre-deployment training plans that adhere to established requirements. Coordinates with units both before and after Notification of Sourcing to ensure that training and exercise requirements and standards are understood. Provides expert-level analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design, exercise requirements or other efforts requiring military operations expertise. Provides input to staff on pre-deployment training management. Works and coordinates pre-deployment training and readiness matters with FORSCOM, First Army and USARC staff personnel assigned to mobilization operations. Analyzes apportioned and allocated unit readiness data to provide management on issues of manning or equipping and their impact on pre-deployment training. Manages and maintains allocated unit rosters; provides updates to training staff members on changes to deployment requirements; analyzes changes and/or problems with training plans and recommends solutions to management.
Conducts in-depth research on theater specific operations, lessons learned and newly developed tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used in the development of and management of the pre and post mobilization training plans. Works with allocated units on theater mission analysis, adjustment of their FSO METL or supporting tasks to match their future assigned mission and pre-deployment training execution. Maintains knowledge of unit training readiness and advises AR Staff on solutions to improve readiness posture.
Conducts liaison with Mobilization Training Center (MTC) staff; provides training updates and advises the USARC staff on MTC training matters and recommends solutions to issues.
Participates, as directed, in Notification of Sourcing (NOS), Joint Assessment and Initial Planning Conferences, Mid Planning Conferences to produce or validate training plans. Prepares briefings and other required materials as directed.
Knowledge includes an understanding of military training, doctrine, planning and, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and force structure in order to incorporate training units into exercises or Culminating Training Events (CTE). Serves as the technical adviser to the government in assigned subject areas, recommending changes and identifying areas for further investigation. Writes and updates documentation including presentations, operations orders and training plans.
Works in a highly intense information technology (IT) environment required to maximize the use of military systems, programs and databases of record, DAMPS, mission specific digital systems/tools, and other available IT assets in the conduct of mission support.
Under general supervision, responsible for providing second level telephone support to end-user community on hardware, software and network related problems, questions and/or issues. Troubleshoots determine problems for operating systems, applications and remote access, email and telephone and wireless issues. Responsible for network and email account provisioning and management, as well as, wireless mobility problems, issues or request. Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue. If unable to diagnose problem and/or problem requires physical interaction with end user the technician escalates problem to the appropriate team. Responsible for opening, tracking and closing trouble tickets. Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction. Tracks activities of field engineers to who tickets were assigned. Must possess an advanced technical skill and knowledge in computer hardware and software as well as networking systems in use at customer sites. Requires experience and knowledge of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computers. Must have basic knowledge of help desk call tracking management systems. Requires strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires a good working knowledge of applications software, hardware, operating system software, networking and systems documentation support issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to interpret user comments, identify problems and provide timely resolution, often on complex technical issues
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
With a wide range of knowledge; evaluates; designs; documents; installs; implements; tests; and performs problem isolation and resolution. Monitors; tunes and sets standards. Maintains a complex range of computer network components and systems. Provides client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the network facilities. Plans and coordinates computer network initiatives. Researches; evaluates and recommends new computer network equipment and technologies. Devises solutions to operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment. Provides internal consulting; technical guidance; information and support to application developers; computer operations; workstation support; company management and departmental clients. Works with other network professionals as directed; to coordinate efforts; resolve cross-team issues and communicate changes.
Knowledge; Skills and Abilities
CCNA; NET+; Security+
ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
Requires a good working knowledge of network administration and information systems
Ability to troubleshoot a variety of business software applications
Should be able to distinguish between hardware problems; software problems or user error
Basic business communication skills
Can effectively deliver training
Has good consulting skills
Must be able to evaluate network performance and interact with users to solve problems; most of them moderately complex
Detail oriented and organized; able to understand network evaluation criteria and be exact in assessments
Must closely follow network protocols and methodology
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
ARMA participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
ARMA participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
ARMA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of ARMA to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at ARMA. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.