The UC Engineer performs tier three voice and video support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have in-depth knowledge of UC hardware and software. Candidates must be subject matter experts in UC capable of designing, testing, and implementing UC capabilities throughout the enterprise. Candidates must have ability to organize resources and work collaboratively to meet multiple team objectives, as well as interact closely with Government representatives on highly advanced technical issues.
● Engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks
● Establishing and operating unified capabilities test facilities
● Maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
● Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on unified capabilities implementation, optimization and ongoing management
● Providing high-level support and technical expertise in unified capabilities
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training or work experience.
required certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
6 years working as a UC Engineer
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS