Change Managers require extensive experience with managing hardware and software configuration changes, Configuration Control Board (CCB) change requests, Certificates of Net worthiness (CoNs), and other change related activities. Change Managers are responsible for implementing change management processes and procedures, assessing change management needs, and implementing plans to guide the information technology (IT) organization to a mature change process. Change Managers ensure solutions and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled, yet efficient, manner. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, business management and customer service skills.
Typical Duties Include:
- Conducting research on process improvement
- Ensuring software policies and procedures remain current and up-to-date
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining internal change management policies, procedures and associated training plans
- Being knowledgeable about relevant applications, as well as the enterprise and its processes.
- Managing and providing guidance to junior members of the change management team
- Conducting Change Advisory Meetings
- Training change coordinators and approvers on existing change policies and procedures
- Assisting with the definition and documentation of new or adapted change processes and procedures
- Executing periodic testing of change processes to ensure compliance
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training or work experience.
ITIL v3: Release, Control and Validation or ITIL Operations Support and Analysis (OSA)
5 years of related change management experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS