HBSS/ACAS Administrators need solid technical skills and experience to perform daily administration and troubleshooting of McAfee's Host Based Security System on endpoints and scanning and identification and remediation of vulnerabilities using ACAS in accordance with Government compliance and cybersecurity guidelines. HBSS/ACAS administrators troubleshoot and resolve problems with HBSS on endpoints and servers as well as conduct compliance scans with ACAS to identify security issues and patch compliance.
Typical Duties Include:
● Troubleshooting HBSS product issues and outages.
● Coordinating and planning authorized system interruption (ASI details), as needed.
● Maintaining system patches, as well as operating system, in accordance with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance.
● Scanning systems and assisting the team in remediating vulnerabilities using ACAS.
● Integrating and testing new and custom signatures on servers and workstation across the enterprise.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
Required Certification: Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—ePO; Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—HIPs; Intel Security Certified Product Specialist—DLPe
Three or more years of related technical experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS