Plans; coordinates; and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel.
1. Conducts training sessions and assists in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events; including scheduling classes; reserving classrooms; and preparing workstations.
3. Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
4. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
5. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.