HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
SHAW AFB, Sumter South Carolina
US Secret Security Clearance is required
Help support task of the US warfighter. HD Technician's role is critical to resolving issues before they become a larger problem within IT Intelligence systems that are so very critical to everyday missions. We are proud to support this program and are looking for like minded folks to do the same. Help Desk can often change pace rapidly, so please be looking for a challenge!
Functions of this role involves tasks such as:
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Must have the following certifications:
DoD 8570 Level 1 or higher (i.e. A+, Network+, Security+ etc / Required prior to consideration/interview)
MCSA - Microsoft Certified Solution Associate or equivalent (NOTE: can obtain while in role)
ITILv3 Certification (can interview/obtain prior to start).
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#CJPOST #CPOST #ISDCJPOST #ISDCJ #zpost #djobs #dpost #cjpost #rcellich #gditrecruiter #clearedjobs #beltwaycareers #jobopening #clearancejobs #hireahero #hireaveteran