ARMA Global is seeking a self-starter Signature Reduction (SIGREDUX) Analyst that performs work in a small team capacity and can support a dynamic customer responsible for the following:
· Supports all SIGREDUX/Identity Management (IdM) activities involving the planning and execution of operations by the customer by drafting and maintaining currency of SIGREDUX/IdM policy, reviewing SIGREDUX/IdM programs and/or Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs), or other regulatory documents to ensure the community complies with Department of Defense (DoD) policies and regulations.
· Drafts or assists Component Commands/units with drafting and promulgating SIGREDUX/IdM plans and a wide range of amending/supporting documents and determine operational validity.
· Conduct quality control and perform and disseminate due diligence procedures of SIGREDUX/IdM plans, requirements, related amending/supporting documents, policy directives/supporting documents, instructions, and other correspondence.
· Conduct monthly reviews of approved SIGREDUX plans to ensure they are compliant with guidance and regulations and are fully capable of providing the support contained in those plans to meet SOF operations.
· Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products and may serve as a client liaison, which coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience in addition to 5-8 years of related experience in in the SIGREDUX/IdM field.
Graduate of the Basic Joint Operational Support Technicians Course and the Advanced Joint Operational Support Technicians Course or the Advance Technicians Course and Advanced Planners Course preferred.
· Familiarity with SIGREDUX/IdM Regulations and Policies
· Knowledgeable of current DoD laws, policies, guidance, and regulations
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS