GDIT is looking for an experienced Compensation Analyst to join our dynamic Total Rewards Team. This role will provide direct compensation support to one of our key Divisions, advising managers and HR Business Partners on base and variable pay programs and providing guidance on market data, labor laws and company policy.
1. Provides counsel to management and Division HR Business Partners regarding compensation issues including salary actions, internal equity issues, job classifications, and FLSA/SCA issues.
2. Reviews and audits hires, off-cycle and other salary actions for internal and market equity as well as compliance with internal policies and procedures and related labor laws, including FLSA and SCA.
3. Responds to audit requests from DOL, DCAA and internal auditors.
4. Serves as principal administrator for one or more major compensation functions/programs, including market surveys, incentive planning, salary structure development, process automation, and/or performance management.
5. Supports proposal efforts by providing labor category mappings, market data, and other HR statistics.
6. Coordinates the development and delivery of compensation-related training programs and materials.
7. Provides guidance and training to less experienced compensation staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Maintains current knowledge of labor laws and related regulations and trends affecting the compensation function.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
1. 8-10 years of related experience in compensation, preferably in the government contracting industry.
2. Professional Certification (CCP) preferred.
3. Advanced Excel skill preferred.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS