Conducts negotiation and administration of government subcontracts.
1. Participates in the development, negotiation and administration of subcontracts and other agreements of intermediate value and risk in accordance with client requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
2. Creates subcontract solicitations.
3. Supports proposal efforts.
4. Negotiates price/cost and subcontract or other agreement provisions with assistance from peers or management, including conducting Fair and Reasonable determinations and completing Price Analyses
5. Reviews and routes subcontract invoices for stakeholder review, approval, and payment.
6. Compiles reports for Subcontracts and/or Project Management.
7. Works with other program and functional area staff.
8. Ensures compliance with company policy, regulation, and performance parameters.
9. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in contracts administration.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS