This position/individual is responsible for warehouse management tasks such as receiving stowage and receipt processing for Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) Group 2.
1) Maintaining inventory control, sustainment replenishment and issue of NSWC personal and operational gear, breakout of operational consumables, validate all received material quantities (1348’s, TCN’s, and/or contract number) and distribute items to designated support units and commands.
2) Process, manage, and transport (w/ forklift) incoming material, stowage and inventory of materials, daily reconciliation of material ordered via supply system’s and open purchase.
3) Receive, process, and account for incoming daily FedEx, UPS, and/or Freight shipments.
4) Conduct research of incoming material as required.
5) Process and manage return and disposal of gear.
6) Process and transport to base shipping and receiving outgoing shipments of support equipment via FedEx and 1149 for off station units.
7) File daily signed receipts for issued material in accordance with the P-485 instruction.
8) Participates in special projects as required.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Military Occupational Speciality Training in Logistics or Quartermaster
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS