Manage IA controls to address system vulnerabilities and weaknesses to maintain the ATO through
the 25th Air Force (AF) National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management
Framework (RMF) process. Prepare documentation for operations center and associated system
accreditation and assist government representatives with preparation of documentation for
operations centers’ systems Assessment and Authorization (A&A) IAW NIST RMF guidelines
and continuous monitoring requirements. Apply NIST security control guidance to reduce
vulnerabilities and document mitigating actions. Manage all IA requirements to maintain
accreditation and authorization to operate approvals for the RPA Audio network, Secure View, the
Sensor Product Dissemination Network (SPDN), black transport, RPA High, RPA Low projects
within the 25th AF and AFSOC Xacta IA risk management suite. Provide measures that ensure
the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of classified and sensitive information processed by,
stored in, and moved through the RPA operation systems and applications. The government will
provide the necessary accreditation information for SOF-unique and Programs of Record (PoR)
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
9. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in data security administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS