General Dynamics Health Solutions/ARMA would like to meet candidates interested in human performance and behavioral health careers. Schedule a time to talk to us at one of our Virtual Job Fairs, Oct. 24-26. Please schedule a time that works best for you. Interviews can be done from the comfort of your home, car or on a work break. We are excited to talk with you!!
General Dynamics Health Solutions/ ARMA has an opening supporting the DOD Human Performance and Behavioral Health Services.
GD Health Solutions/ARMA have an exciting opportunity for individuals who are interested in supporting warriors with increased combat effectiveness, resiliency to show a measurable reduction in down time and create optimal performance on the targets. Additionally, this position will help to support and build stable families and support systems.
The Program Director is responsible for managing 350 distributed staff and financial oversight for an 8 year, $500M Military Resiliency and Human Performance Program to include staffing and recruiting for 21 distinct labor categories. The Director will oversee contract service delivery including human performance, psychological performance, family support, knowledge management, and service optimization. The Director is responsible for ensuring that military personnel, components, units, their support staff or family members are provided with high quality services and support; services that are critical as these individuals are sent frequently into combat and routinely risk their lives on missions of national strategic importance. The Director will work closely with the DOD Director to collaborate and continuously improve the operational readiness of the operator. Day-to-day duties include:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred
3. Advanced Degree (Masters / PhD) in Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, Health Service Management, Science, Clinical Psychology, Business Administration or related field preferred
4. Previous Coursework or Executive Education in Data Analytics, Statistics, Big Data, Bioinformatics, or related area desired
1. TS/SCI Clearance
2. Direct work experience in DOD Health Affairs or related program
3. An in-depth understanding of DOD, its component commands, units, mission-set and operational tempo
4. Past experience leading P&L on a US Federal Government human performance, health services, health care related Program of $75 M annual revenue or higher
5. Proven leadership effectiveness managing a large workforce of 200+ employees
6. Previous experience leading a geographically dispersed workforce
7. Minimum 5 years’ experience managing projects or tasks
8. Previous military experience in DOD, preferably at a Combatant Command or a Component level
9. Previous leadership experience within DOD preferred
10. In depth understanding of military medical and human performance / program effectiveness desired
11. Recent experience in primary lines of effort (LoE): Human Performance (HP), Behavioral Health, Spiritual Enhancement, Personnel Operational Tempo (PERSTEMPO) management and Family Programs desired
12. First-hand experience or physical and mental ability to ride on watercraft, aircraft, and other vehicles utilized by military personnel to accomplish their missions.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS