Manages the development and revision of major proposals and supervises assigned staff.
1. Manages all activities involved in the development and revision of large proposals, usually involving one or more groups/sections/sectors and subcontractors.
2. Supervises assigned Proposal staff.
3. Thoroughly reviews Request for Proposals to develop Proposal Plan.
4. Responsible for implementation of the capture/win strategy.
5. Coordinates proposal reviews with management.
6. Ensures adequate resources are available to support proposal development and production efforts.
7. Reviews/rewrites proposal inputs and coordinates with technical personnel to ensure accuracy.
8. Coordinates organization-wide resources to support proposal efforts including purchasing, contracts, facilities, etc.
9. Ensures proposal compliance with solicitation requirements.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, and practices involved in proposal development.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience managing proposal efforts in a government contracting environment.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS