Writes technical copy for various operation and maintenance manuals and prepares related technical documentation.
1. Researches and compiles technical data for use in various operation and maintenance manuals, training materials, installation guides, and other technical documentation.
2. Obtains data from review of documentation, drawings, schematics, and reports, interviews with technical staff members, and the study of published material.
3. Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of materials according to prepared outlines and specifications.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
1-3 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE PREPARING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS