Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification required; Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE; Routing/Switching) certification preferred
Applicable IT industry-recognized DoDD 8570 IAT/IAM level III Certification required
Experienced Networking Professional with expertise in supervision of personnel and project management.
- Extensive background in Cisco Systems with a focus in routing and switching, firewalls, Call Managers, and configuration and management of VPN.
- Extensive experience in unified coimmunications, encryption devices, and satellite communications.
- Applicable IT industry-recognized DoDD 8570 certification required
- This position may require shift and weekend work
- This position may require short-term deployments to CONUS and OCONUS locations worldwide, and may include hazardous duty areas
- The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS